4
400_Rabbits
Junior member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2015
- Messages
- 1
Hi... Well. 
I'm pretty sure I've got periodontal disease, or at the very least, gingivitis. What worries me the most is that I'm able to move my two front teeth by a fraction of a centimeter, by pushing the back of them with my tongue. I've done this while looking in the mirror, and I do notice a very slight movement. This makes me paranoid to the point where I've stopped introducing sugar (or any kind of abrasive agent) to my gums and teeth. But I want to seek opinion on whether my gum disease can be reversed or not.
In the second frame of the picture I provide, I outline in red where I think enamel used to be. The misshapen appearance of some of my tooth is no doubt because I grind them in my sleep. This is something that also worries me; that I might be loosening my teeth unconsciously while I rest at night. To put it shortly, should I expect my teeth to fall out? Can my gum disease be reversed? They don't hurt, but from time to time, I can feel my nerves react to extreme temperatures. When I floss, my gums occasionally bleed, but that much is probably an obvious symptom. This is really distressful.
... And I know I put myself into this situation with years of dental neglect.

I'm pretty sure I've got periodontal disease, or at the very least, gingivitis. What worries me the most is that I'm able to move my two front teeth by a fraction of a centimeter, by pushing the back of them with my tongue. I've done this while looking in the mirror, and I do notice a very slight movement. This makes me paranoid to the point where I've stopped introducing sugar (or any kind of abrasive agent) to my gums and teeth. But I want to seek opinion on whether my gum disease can be reversed or not.
In the second frame of the picture I provide, I outline in red where I think enamel used to be. The misshapen appearance of some of my tooth is no doubt because I grind them in my sleep. This is something that also worries me; that I might be loosening my teeth unconsciously while I rest at night. To put it shortly, should I expect my teeth to fall out? Can my gum disease be reversed? They don't hurt, but from time to time, I can feel my nerves react to extreme temperatures. When I floss, my gums occasionally bleed, but that much is probably an obvious symptom. This is really distressful.
... And I know I put myself into this situation with years of dental neglect.
