J
jbeansicle
Junior member
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2013
- Messages
- 3
Hello everyone,
I just had a root canal a few days ago (deep filling gone bad). After my appt, the endontist phoned and told me to "keep an eye out" for the tooth in front of the one that had just gotten the root canal. She thinks I may need a root canal for that tooth as well. The root canal (without the crown) cost $1700... no insurance and I cannot afford any more treatments (at least for the next little while). Is there anyway I can "slow" down the process?
I've noticed it getting a little bit more sensitive during flossing so it appears to be getting worse.
I brush twice a day and floss everyday. I simply can't afford another root canal... unfortunately, the low income dental options in my area are not an option for me. This has become a huge source of stress and I'm unsure of what to do.
I just had a root canal a few days ago (deep filling gone bad). After my appt, the endontist phoned and told me to "keep an eye out" for the tooth in front of the one that had just gotten the root canal. She thinks I may need a root canal for that tooth as well. The root canal (without the crown) cost $1700... no insurance and I cannot afford any more treatments (at least for the next little while). Is there anyway I can "slow" down the process?
I've noticed it getting a little bit more sensitive during flossing so it appears to be getting worse.
I brush twice a day and floss everyday. I simply can't afford another root canal... unfortunately, the low income dental options in my area are not an option for me. This has become a huge source of stress and I'm unsure of what to do.