• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Is this a burn?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angie xo
  • Start date Start date
A

Angie xo

Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
73
I was eating yesterday and I ate something very hurt it burnt my mouth, but I've come out in this blister like lump on the gum.
Is this an ulcer? Can I do anything to soothe it?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220709_172238_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709_172238_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20220709_172158.jpg
    IMG_20220709_172158.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 22
It's a burn which will lead to an ulcer, an ulcer is just where the outermost layer of skin has been lost for whatever reason.
Can you get hold of some Difflam solution? Benzydamine Hydrochloride, is the non-trade name, that'll help a little bit.
 
That's what I thought it was but good to have the confirmation.
I actually have some difflam spray so I can use some of that in my mouth.
Thank you!
 
Back
Top