• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just How My Life Is Going and Teeth Updates Every Time I Have an Appointment

K

kpopwitch04

Ok, so I have an appointment tomorrow, very scared for what they are going to say. Like they could say my teeth need to be pulled, or that the work that needs to be done will cost $8,000. What will my grandma say? will she yell? will I get beat? I'm so gods damn terrified. I'll update tomorrow at the end of the day or Friday morning. Wish me luck.

Hey, how did your appointment go on Wednesday?

It went well. I though it was a full exam but it wasn't. It was all good. In two weeks I have the full exam that I was terrified about. So I'll update how that one went once it happend.

Aight. Full exam is today. I'm so nervous but I know it's not the end of the world. No matter what happens. I'll update when it's done and let y'all know how it went.

Good luck! :clover:It‘s ok to be nervous and you got this anyway! ;) Let us know how it went.

kpopwitch04,

Hope your full exam went well.. Let us know how it went

:grouphug: