vryan
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2010
- Messages
- 1
When I moved to Seattle a little over ten years ago, the wonderful folks in this forum helped me find a great dentist. I'm hoping you can help me again. I moved to Omaha, NE about a year ago and I've been putting off finding a dentist because it's such a daunting task. I checked the recommendations page but didn't find anything for Omaha.
I need to find someone who understands and can cope with anxiety and panic - preferably someone who uses nitrous and will prescribe anti-anxiety meds to take the day of the appointment. I also need a dentist that's skilled in advanced anesthetic techniques - I have an anatomical abnormality and an extra nerve in my lower jaw that was apparently the cause of the horrible experiences I had when I was younger.
So, if anyone can recommend a fantastic dentist in Omaha (or Bellevue, or Council Bluffs) I would be most appreciative.
I need to find someone who understands and can cope with anxiety and panic - preferably someone who uses nitrous and will prescribe anti-anxiety meds to take the day of the appointment. I also need a dentist that's skilled in advanced anesthetic techniques - I have an anatomical abnormality and an extra nerve in my lower jaw that was apparently the cause of the horrible experiences I had when I was younger.
So, if anyone can recommend a fantastic dentist in Omaha (or Bellevue, or Council Bluffs) I would be most appreciative.
back, great to hear that you managed to find and keep a great dentist for so many years (are they still listed? we had a bit of a clear-out of the database recently because so many dentists' details had changed).
. The good news is that over the last 10 years, it has become easier to contact dentists directly. SolitudeIsBliss wrote a brilliant post just a short while ago with tips which you can find here:
!
Put the needs you mentioned above in your message too if you want to be more specific with them .