F
freakout
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2005
- Messages
- 1,710
Quick question...I had mini implants placed a year ago on the left side. I was sore, but healed up without any problems. On Friday, I had two more placed on the right side and have had alot of nerve like pain. I have no teeth, so it is not a tooth issue. Is nerve like pain common post op with implants? I didn't have that last time, but maybe I was just lucky. Any advice would be appreciated.
Actually I did call the dentist and it seems that this can occur at times. If it does not go away in 24 to 48 hours, than he will want to check into it, but it should settle down by then,...I guess I really lucked out the first time
It (the pain) reminds me of how it feels prior to and just after I have had an rct done...aah the memories