X
xfilesjunkie
Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2014
- Messages
- 34
I’m due to see an oral specialist in a few weeks as I’ve spent the best part of this year with a constant mouth sore, that seems to get better than returns, around a molar, left side. The back molar tooth you see is an implant but it’s the one in front that’s of concern, it ulcerates and is painful to touch. The tooth itself doesn’t hurt - but I do wonder why it keeps getting sore and aches all day. I know the gum has receded but this has got worse due to a months long gum sore here. Just don’t understand why it won’t heal. Couldn’t upload an attachment, said it was too big, so I’ve uploaded it here for viewing - https://ibb.co/JkZCRV2
Obvs kinda nervous as well that it’s something more sinister, I guess the oral specialist would be able to advise better, and like I said I’m seeing soon, but any ideas / support as to why this one area is persistently painful and sore would be appreciated
Obvs kinda nervous as well that it’s something more sinister, I guess the oral specialist would be able to advise better, and like I said I’m seeing soon, but any ideas / support as to why this one area is persistently painful and sore would be appreciated
