• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

need a NHS dentist who can do extractions using periodontal ligament injections west midalnds

W

waynesh

need a NHS dentist who can do extractions using periodontal ligament injections west midalnds

Hi i am looking for a dentist that can do extractions using periodontal ligament injections i need three teeth extracted two on bottom after root canal failed and one top also a rct my last dentist has left the practice he was Chinese and he was able to numb up just one tooth in past amazing and he really helped me. as i had such a phobia of numbing sensation due to past dental work.. i had four teeth removed through over crowding when i was 11 the dentist numbed my whole mouth which petrified me and its really hard to control my anxiety levels i am willing to pay for private but it would have to be on installments thanks wayne

Re: need a NHS dentist who can do extractions using periodontal ligament injections west midalnds

Hi Wayne

My old dentist used to do periodontal ligament injections unfortunately he retired about 4 years ago, I actually found them more uncomfortable than conventional local anaesthetic placements but can totally understand your fear of numbness.

I do know of a good private practice in the West Mids, not sure they do this kind of local but they are very good with phobic patients so might be able to accommodate your request, if you want details please PM me and I will provide details.

Kind Regards

Re: need a NHS dentist who can do extractions using periodontal ligament injections west midalnds

Hi Spike that would be very helpful thank you.

Wayne

Hi Wayne

I have messaged you with the details as promised.

Hope this is helpful. :)

Kind Regards

Back