A
anna9
Member
- Joined
- May 21, 2012
- Messages
- 28
Hi everyone, wondering if you could share some experiances and kind words. After 6 years of agony i finaly got the courage to make an appointment at the dentist! I have appt next week now bt im scard
d to death. I needed 6 teeth out years ago so i know i need alot of work done. I haute 3 badly rotten tem
eth and 2 have completly rotten and gum has grown over and the roots are underneath. Would they sedate me atall or knock me out as i really can not let them inject my moth and that. What are my options? I am so scared of all this but got 2 get it done. Hope someone can give some advice! X
d to death. I needed 6 teeth out years ago so i know i need alot of work done. I haute 3 badly rotten tem
eth and 2 have completly rotten and gum has grown over and the roots are underneath. Would they sedate me atall or knock me out as i really can not let them inject my moth and that. What are my options? I am so scared of all this but got 2 get it done. Hope someone can give some advice! X


