F
fatcat
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2009
- Messages
- 184
- Location
- In my own crazy little mind
Re: New, worried, some questions, wanted to share my experience..Sorry bit long!
Know what you mean about money....getting mine fixed is costing a fortune!! Although dentistry in US does seem to be VERY expensive even compared to private in the UK. I never like taking money from my parents either, just keep saving and you will get there!
Wow!! I have never heard of anyone being that relaxed at the dentist!! I can't imagine it! My dentist says the fear will probably never go away for me but he says it will get easier for me with time. I know for certain that I am never going to let the fear get so strong that it stops me going again though. I am sure you will find it easier with time too.
Know what you mean about money....getting mine fixed is costing a fortune!! Although dentistry in US does seem to be VERY expensive even compared to private in the UK. I never like taking money from my parents either, just keep saving and you will get there!
Wow!! I have never heard of anyone being that relaxed at the dentist!! I can't imagine it! My dentist says the fear will probably never go away for me but he says it will get easier for me with time. I know for certain that I am never going to let the fear get so strong that it stops me going again though. I am sure you will find it easier with time too.
) knowledge is power.![Evil [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/evil.gif)


Hopefully they can accomodate you with a new date that's not too far off in the future. I hate it when that happens! 

![Jumping [smiley=jumping.gif] [smiley=jumping.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/jumping.gif)



![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
