N
nothappy
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2011
- Messages
- 1
I wish I had the strength and courage to go to the dentist but my fear won't let me,fear has taken over my whole life and turned me into the unhappiest person in the world, I wish I could take a picture of my entire mouth because my problem is so severely great it's not only my teeth that is bad it's my entire mouth, I probably have oral cancer, I know I need major work done, I'm also scared that if I do go to the dentist since the infection is so severe I will die. I know this might sound funny but the only way the infection in my mouth will go away is by having a couple of dynamites explode in my mouth and then I will surely die but at least the infection is no longer, sorry for all the negative thoughts but thats just how I feel.I wish I wasn't born so I don't have to go through this anymore Thank You all for reading and I'm so happy for all the success stories I've read.

I mean, I always thought my teeth were just utterly disgusting and gross, I have periodontal disease beyond repair, brushing, flossing, rinsing will not help me what so ever... all they can do is take my teeth out and replace them with implants (or dentures) It's my "teeth" causing the disease... and they need to remove the "disease" for me to get better. And that's why I thought I had the worst teeth. But when he told me I wasn't the worst he'd seen.... I was a bit... well.... relieved.
.![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)