J
Jenny_92
Member
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2011
- Messages
- 83
- Location
- Canada
So I've put this in the support section because it really is about support.
As a lot of you know the last time I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned... it didn't go too well. In fact, it was the most awful experience I've had in a long time.
Today in about 2 hours, I go back. Luckily I have the good one this time Roz.
But I'm planning on telling her I don't think I'm ready for another cleaning just yet. I'd like to have her look around my mouth, just to see where I'm at and then schedule another cleaning if neccesary. This is perfect, because not only will I get comfortable having someone in my mouth again, I also get the added benefit of figuring out exactly where I'm at in terms of oral health.
Anyways, so this thread I'd like some positivity. They do say it works wonders and I for one am an optimist. I figure if I get some support from all of you then I'm sure it will make this appointment exactly what I want it to be.
So in about two hours, please think lots of positive thoughts about me and the hygienist
As a lot of you know the last time I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned... it didn't go too well. In fact, it was the most awful experience I've had in a long time.
Today in about 2 hours, I go back. Luckily I have the good one this time Roz.
But I'm planning on telling her I don't think I'm ready for another cleaning just yet. I'd like to have her look around my mouth, just to see where I'm at and then schedule another cleaning if neccesary. This is perfect, because not only will I get comfortable having someone in my mouth again, I also get the added benefit of figuring out exactly where I'm at in terms of oral health.
Anyways, so this thread I'd like some positivity. They do say it works wonders and I for one am an optimist. I figure if I get some support from all of you then I'm sure it will make this appointment exactly what I want it to be.
So in about two hours, please think lots of positive thoughts about me and the hygienist

Last edited: