• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Once again didn't get it out

  • Thread starter Thread starter osmosian
  • Start date Start date
O

osmosian

Junior member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
3
So I have a.pretty bad tooth and it keeps getting infected. I keep going in to have it out and then wussing out and having a panic attack. I've just come back and the dentist has put a temporary dressing on it until I get a dental hospital appointment. Does this stop it from being painful until then? I'm really scared I'll be in pain again. It was the worst pain of my life.
 
Hi, I would say only pain killers will stop it hurting short term, the best solution is to have it out, honestly it won't be as bad as you think and when it's done - no more pain. Just think 10 mins in the chair compared to weeks/months of pain, you can do it.
 
Back
Top