Hi guys! I just came back from my dental crown appointment. Gonna go back in two weeks for my permanent crown.
I'm not having temporary crown now, which is surprising but I'm not complaining cos now I don't have to worry about it falling off while I'm talking to guest (I work in a hotel).
Dentist told me the reason why he didn't gave me temporary crown was because he don't want me to put pressure on that tooth for me so he shaved it short and small so now I basically can't touch my upper left first molar at all with my opposite lower tooth. He say to avoid hard food, like chicken bone or peanut or any crunchy food. Luckily I don't eat those, I usually eats vegetables and I like my vegetables to be really really soft.
He say to chew on my right side for now. So I'm sticking to porridge for this two weeks, as I'm missing one molar on right side so I can't really chew well there.
He didn't work on the upper left 2nd molar (the one with little decay under the filling). He say once the 1st molar is done, we will start to work on the 2nd molar, unless it is getting me throbbing pain.
Anyone ever have the same experience as me? Without a temporary crown.