• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Panic. Wisdom Tooth surgery tomorrow. Freaking out. HELP.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinkcupcakes
  • Start date Start date
P

pinkcupcakes

Junior member
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
2
I'm having my wisdom teeth surgery tomorrow. I have 2 impacted bottom teeth. Will be going under General Anesthesia but I'm still freaking out. I had about 2 panic attacks. I haven't been sleeping and eating well till I got sick...but am feeling slightly better today. I know I have to go through this but I'm really really terrified.

Terrified of waking up in the middle of the operation. Terrified of going into the operating theatre. Terrified of what I will feel upon waking up after the surgery. I have a phobia of puking or anything that has to do with the throat. So taking medications is going to be a problem for me as well.

I'm really just scared to death.

Would appreciate it if there are success stories or personal experience to share.

Thank you!
 
I think you may have been by now. I hope things went well for you, I hope you will come and let us know how you got on :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::hug5::hug5::hug5::friends::butterfly:
 
Back
Top