J
Jumper34
Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2017
- Messages
- 33
LOOOOONG story short. I just need to have some comfort that IF I need to get my front tooth extracted... that if I have to wait to get the implant finished for healing... I'll be able to get something like a temp bridge or crown or something that is going to look good and also be somewhat functional while I wait to get the permanent crown put on.
Please I'm just so freaked out by this. All of my other teeth are perfectly healthy, just a few fillings from when I was younger. I just might have a vertical root fracture of my #8 tooth, causing a possible extraction.




Please I'm just so freaked out by this. All of my other teeth are perfectly healthy, just a few fillings from when I was younger. I just might have a vertical root fracture of my #8 tooth, causing a possible extraction.





You will get something like a partial with one tooth on that so that nobody notices a difference. Your dentist might want to prepare it even before the extraction so that you can use it right away. Just let your dentist explain to you how it works.