S
serendippyty
Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2008
- Messages
- 21
- Location
- warwickshire
Can anyone give me any advice on how long I can expect not to be able to eat properly?
I had three teeth removed yesterday from opposite sides of the mouth - 2 lower left, 1 on upper right.
Since then I have had two cup a soups and a mashed egg but I am starving. I can't imagine ever being able to eat properly again and I am absolutley terrified of getting dry socket so keep avoiding food in case it gets stuck in the holes.
How much chance of geting dry socket?
Also, I'm on metranizadole and amoxycillin - started taking prior to treatment so course finishes today, is that likely to help with the infection risk?
I read somewhere I shouldn't drink alcohol for a week post extraction but have been invited out on Friday night, can I have wine or must I wait?
Thanks for any advice...
I had three teeth removed yesterday from opposite sides of the mouth - 2 lower left, 1 on upper right.
Since then I have had two cup a soups and a mashed egg but I am starving. I can't imagine ever being able to eat properly again and I am absolutley terrified of getting dry socket so keep avoiding food in case it gets stuck in the holes.
How much chance of geting dry socket?
Also, I'm on metranizadole and amoxycillin - started taking prior to treatment so course finishes today, is that likely to help with the infection risk?
I read somewhere I shouldn't drink alcohol for a week post extraction but have been invited out on Friday night, can I have wine or must I wait?
Thanks for any advice...
