• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

question about composite fillings

  • Thread starter Thread starter zombiegroupie
  • Start date Start date
Z

zombiegroupie

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2014
Messages
415
So I am working on overcoming my fear and had 3 fillings on my lower jaw 2 weeks ago. tooth 28 29 and 30. The first 2 were smaller and the #30 was pretty deep.

Anyway they feel fine as far as the bite although I did have to get used to having them without the crevices but I've noticed the back of #30 feels rough or something I don't think I've chipped it as I didn't find any pieces and it's only been a couple weeks :(

Anyway the other thing is that tooth #31 has a big piece missing (will be extracted) and I'm wondering if that's what feels "rough" although I'm just freaked out and worried about my new fillings.

any dentists to try and ease my mind thank u
 
Anyway the other thing is that tooth #31 has a big piece missing (will be extracted) and I'm wondering if that's what feels "rough" although I'm just freaked out and worried about my new fillings.
I have no idea. You can look on the mirror while using strong light, or ask your dentist.
 
Back
Top