D
d717
Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2011
- Messages
- 68
In your opinion would it be better to get all my extractions at once or do the top first and then the bottoms? The dentist suggested the top first, but I'm wondering if it would be better to get it all done at once
I will ask the dentist. They will be doing immediate dentures so there will not be a wait, but I think one of the reasons that they suggested it is to save me the $1500 and do the bottoms after the first of the year (on the next years dental ins.) We only get $1500 a year to play with. BUT I have that same anxiety that maybe I won't go back and do this again, because honestly I don't even know how I am going to go through with this one time. I am freaking about the impressions tomorrow. UGH i hope this is worth it. I can't even believe that I made it through the first appt. Thank God tomorrow I can take medicine before. I am so freaked that they are going to put something in my mouth. Anyway...thank you both for responding! I really appreciate it!
My treatment is costing me £204 all together including dentures
Can't believe the costs elsewhere
Let us know how it goes today x Dee x
You must be feeling really proud right now and so you should
x Dee x
I guess I didn't plan this too well making it late in the day...even though it is only a consult...one of my little pills would have been quite helpful at this point. Ugh please let me get through this. I hope to God this guy is as patient and caring as my dentist. I know he will need to look in my mouth. I know he has seen worse. I know I will live. So then why is my body shaking and my thoughts racing and my stomach about to explode? And WHY dear Lord did I eat taco salad for lunch ![Ashamed [smiley=ashamed.gif] [smiley=ashamed.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/ashamed.gif)
I agree it does consume you a lot but it is a BIG thing that we are doing so it's bound to be on our minds 24/7. It does get better though
REALLY hoping they can do it while I'm either sedated or under GA.