C
Cheque
Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2013
- Messages
- 24
Hi all,
I'll have to extract 4 teeth this coming Friday for my braces. I'm really really afraid of how painful the entire procedure is going to be. I've had injections before for deep cleaning session so injections are not much of a worry. What I'm most afraid of is during the extraction period. Will I still feel any pain after the injections? Can anyone let me know how painful it is so that I'll have some mental preparation for what I'll be in for this Friday? Hyperventilating at the thought of it.
I'll have to extract 4 teeth this coming Friday for my braces. I'm really really afraid of how painful the entire procedure is going to be. I've had injections before for deep cleaning session so injections are not much of a worry. What I'm most afraid of is during the extraction period. Will I still feel any pain after the injections? Can anyone let me know how painful it is so that I'll have some mental preparation for what I'll be in for this Friday? Hyperventilating at the thought of it.


