• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

reminder

P

puppypusher

well here I am again.It's funny how time flies.It seems like just yesturday that I found out that my app't.will be on 7 Nov.Soooo far away.Guess what I just got my friendly reminder that it's right around the corner :cry:But I'll be a brave little coward with the help of mother valium and father nitrous!)Will definitely be staying in touch.I'll be sure to gave detailed reports(only if they're nice :)Hang in there everyone.

Hi Puppypusher. You've got exactly the right attitude, and with your 'surrogate parents' will sail through your 7 November appointment swimmingly. Although having used the word 'sail' perhaps I shouldn't use he word 'swimmingly'. Might infer you will be sinking. But I think you know what I mean!

Good luck with your appointment. Sure everything will go great.

I'm having Valium, but i think Nitrous would be better, coz the effects wear of very quickly.
But i have an control issue,so too scared to have it :(

Anyway good luck, i've got 2 appointments before yours :scared:

Back