• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

SAVE up to 80% on Burgers and Doughnuts!!!!!!!!!

P

Parsnip

Verified dentist
Hope I'm not being harsh, but what with me being a vegetarian and all, this looks like... :spam:

Re: SAVE up to 80% on DENTAL SERVICES!!!!!!!!!!

:p! Methinks you may just be right... I'd hit that delete button right now but I'm sat in McDonald's eating a big breakfast and viewing this on my XDA (which won't let me delete things for some reason). I'll err... 'attend' to it this afternoon when I'm back at work :devilish: (unless lets is online first ;)).

Nice pic BTW :)! Luckily for me I haven't had to endure that vile tinned stuff since spam fritters at primary school (and I'm still traumatised all these years later! :p).

Nice to see McDingdongs doing a veggie option now.. Pity it takes more eggs to make the Quorn for their veggie option than you'd ever believe.. and the poor wee chickens that produce the eggs live a life of penal servitude. Still, better than having to work there ;D

God, when did I develop a conscience? It's hard work :confused: :rolleyes:

Sorry getting this forum mixed up with the veggie one.. bloomin hippy dentist.. :thumbsup:

I've got a Maccers right next to my gym - nothing more satisfying than large fries on the way home *ahhhh* :drool: :drool:

Lets, to do it properly you need to buy the fries on the way into the gym and eat them whilst you're on the exercise bike. Think of the time you'd save...

If you eat the fries while you're on the exercise bike, it cancels out the calories (from the same school of thought as chocolate is a vegetable....)

shouldn't be a problem - sneaking that Big Mac into Yoga class will be a bit of a headwrecker though :cheers:

Actually I'm more a fan of their doughnuts :cloud9: (chocolate of course!). I haven't been able to bring myself to eat one their their 'burgers' since my parents finally told me a few years ago why they're called wormburgers.... :sick:

Now if the title of the thread had been save 80% on burgers and doughnuts...

Oh and thanks Vicki, I'd forgotten chocolate is a vegetable.. You have to get five portions a day right? that makes Snickers, Mars, Crunchie... i've never felt so healthy! Except of course if they're made by Nestle... This post might have to be deleted for legal reasons... but I'll go down fighting! Stop the global culture!rise up against the multinationals don't eat meat! heeeeellllppppp meeeee!

Re: SAVE up to 80% on Burgers and Doughnuts!!!!!!!

name of thread has been changed to reflect the subject matter :)!

(oh, and thanks Vicki for the timely reminder ;))

Nestle??? Nah, I'm more of a Cadbury's girl myself. Or if I'm being extravagant, Thorntons ;D.

As far as help goes... well, can any of us be helped really? I know I can't - waaayyyyy past help.... :rolleyes:

Looks like I'm in good company then :)

You quite possibly are... ;) Actually I think I'm going off chocolate a bit as I've just scoffed a whole packet of jaffa cakes whilst sat here typing these posts (it's a hard life working in an ad agency you know :p!).

Back