• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Sick of eating yogurt, noodles and easy mac. Need food ideas that are easy

O

Officiallilnug

Hi everyone I had my wisdom teeth out 8 days ago (all 4 under GA) and since then I've only been eating yoghurt, custards, ice cream ect during the day and noodles and mac and cheese cut up real thin has been my dinners. I basically can't chew at all im to scared im going to mess up the healing. I'm really craving meat but don't know what to have (im allergic to tomatos so boglenase and things like that is out of the question) I have to go back to work tomorrow and have a tendency to faint if I don't eat much. Today I was feeling really dizzy so I want to have something nutritious tonight (so not noodles or Mac and cheese) so I don't faint at work tomorrow.

When I had extractions last year, and when my jaw acts up and I have to stick to soft foods I eat things like:
Applesauce
Tuna
Scrambled eggs
Egg salad
Hot dogs (cut up)
Roast (cooked in a slow cooker with gravy it is very tender)
Fish (baked or grilled)
Chicken (cooked with gravy in slow cooker so super tender)
Pulled pork slow cooked with BBQ sauce

I pretty much eliminated anything that requires a lot of chewing.

Hi, we've got a page here with soft food ideas, maybe there is something on the list that fits the bill:

Thank you for the good ideas guys!

Back