A
amy2311
Member
- Joined
- Apr 11, 2012
- Messages
- 27
- Location
- Bristol
So the NHS have decided that I am to wait 4.5 week more for my extraction, so I phoned the hospital up this morning to ask if they have anything earlier with ANY surgeon which they don't, - in all fairness I wasn't surprised. But I am now also on the cancellation list thingy-me-jig which means IF and I mean IF someone cancels I will be called in sooner but I am not sure, I can't go 4.5 weeks taking codeine or ibuprofen as it is not good for me at all. I actually hope that someone does cancel but I am not hopeful. I am getting all worked up because I don't really want it done and this wait is making me want it done less as each passing day goes by, the only thing reminding me that I need it done is the pain. The NHS really have no regard for patients with a phobia at all, do they realise that the excessive wait is causing anxiety and could be making me ill?!?!

















I needed that rant, still want it sooner though - I should have wished on a shooting star the other night, but nothing changes the fact I still really don't want it done


















I needed that rant, still want it sooner though - I should have wished on a shooting star the other night, but nothing changes the fact I still really don't want it done



