B
Bobrob
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2016
- Messages
- 6
- Location
- Loudon NH
My experience has shown that the anticipation is the worst part.
But you are on the right track with an aggressive cleaning routine with a hygienist. I also go 4 times a year and actually look forward to in now. Mine is such a sweetheart and always puts me at ease. Plus, each appointment is only about 20 minutes for the cleanings and when I walk out I know I'm in great shape hygiene wise anyway.
But you are on the right track with an aggressive cleaning routine with a hygienist. I also go 4 times a year and actually look forward to in now. Mine is such a sweetheart and always puts me at ease. Plus, each appointment is only about 20 minutes for the cleanings and when I walk out I know I'm in great shape hygiene wise anyway.


