• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

terrified of dentist appointment tomorrow

S

sammyjayneex

So I have a dentist appointment tomorrow and it's the first time I've been in about 4 years. I know my teeth are bad, I know I'll probably have to have a lot of work and probably all of my teeth removed. I'm worried this is what they will tell me. I know tomorrow will be a depressing day for me. I think the dentist will look at my mouth and think it's too much work lets just take out all her teeth because fixing them will be too much work. I'm only 28 and feel like I'll be toothless by the end of the month. I'm also terrified of all the procedures I need doing. I hate having my mouth numbed and I hate the polish as well and I hate all the drills vibrating in my head as well.

Hi - sorry you didn't get a response before you went, but I'm wondering how you got on, was it better than you feared?

Back