• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Terrified the dentist has missed something

P

Poddy

I have had so much trouble with a tooth I have been to four dentists it hurts after eating not whilst eating I have had x rays tap test nothing all say filling is fine last one suggested root canal of extraction prior suggested gum disease iv been talked through the xrays and shown nothing I'm at my wits end they are missing something as why would it hurt.it's on my mind all the time that iv got an infection or start of an abcess

Poddy,

So sorry you are experiencing this. its the hardest when you are really trying and can't get answers but still hurting agh.. I hope you can get some peace sometime soon and figuring it out. You certainly are doing all you can do going to the 4 dentists.. :clover::clover:

Poddy,

So sorry you are experiencing this. its the hardest when you are really trying and can't get answers but still hurting agh.. I hope you can get some peace sometime soon and figuring it out. You certainly are doing all you can do going to the 4 dentists.. :clover::clover:
Thankyou so much for your kind words I'm sure I will if I keep persevering thankyou have a good day

Hi Poddy, wow, 4 dentists and no answers, that sounds awful :( did any of them discuss any other possible other causes for the pain? I am not a dentist but from reading around here it seems that teeth can sometimes be painful even if they look fine.

Back