• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Tooth extraction and Jaw Pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter CosmicWelsh
  • Start date Start date
C

CosmicWelsh

Junior member
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
2
Location
Wales
Hi there, I had to have a tooth extracted last Friday after finally making an appointment due to some jaw pain. I had the tooth extracted which was a shock to the system but I got through it and the got home and rested.
The pain thankfully has been pretty minimal until today where my jaw is aching and painkillers aren’t helping that much and after reading so many things, my anxiety is sky high with the thought it could be dry socket etc, but because it’s been less than a week, the dentist won’t see me, so I’m hoping someone could take a look at the (bad) photo I just took to see if the jaw pain is related
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6692.jpeg
    IMG_6692.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6693.jpeg
    IMG_6693.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6694.jpeg
    IMG_6694.jpeg
    305.3 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top