J
John17
Junior member
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2017
- Messages
- 1
- Location
- US
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm new to this website and look forward to assistance.
So I recently had 5 fillings, 3 on the left, and 2 on the right, all quite deep.
It has been almost about 3 days, and every time I chew on food, I get this small shock of pain, like it has something to do with my nerves. Is this just sensitivity?? All my teeth touch down perfectly fine when I bite up and down so yeah. I mean, when I put pressure on my tongue it doesn't hurt, but when I chew on it with food, the shock of pain comes through. Help, please?
The pain I feel is at: Top and Bottom teeth on my left, and top right tooth. But right now I feel shiny pain in both my left side.
Will I heal? Is this normal?
So I recently had 5 fillings, 3 on the left, and 2 on the right, all quite deep.
It has been almost about 3 days, and every time I chew on food, I get this small shock of pain, like it has something to do with my nerves. Is this just sensitivity?? All my teeth touch down perfectly fine when I bite up and down so yeah. I mean, when I put pressure on my tongue it doesn't hurt, but when I chew on it with food, the shock of pain comes through. Help, please?

The pain I feel is at: Top and Bottom teeth on my left, and top right tooth. But right now I feel shiny pain in both my left side.
Will I heal? Is this normal?
to the forum.