D
DeathMetalCoward
Junior member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2008
- Messages
- 2
So here's the deal, I'm a complete freak when It comes to needles. I think I may be the worst case EVER.
So, my only gripe about my new dentist is that he doesn't use Gas, which has always worked in the past, so he says he uses some kind of "advanced" gel to numb the tissue before the needle goes in. Does that really work? I need a serious honest answer.
Also, switching dentists is not an option.
Thanks.
So, my only gripe about my new dentist is that he doesn't use Gas, which has always worked in the past, so he says he uses some kind of "advanced" gel to numb the tissue before the needle goes in. Does that really work? I need a serious honest answer.Also, switching dentists is not an option.
Thanks.
, I am very afraid of needles too and it stops almost all of the pain. Whats your favorite metal band?
I think it's funny how i listen to music about decapitation, and i can't handle a needle...
. Other favorites include Death, Anthrax, Slayer, and Megadeth.