S
ScardyCatButCatChew
Junior member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2024
- Messages
- 7
- Location
- Denver
Went to a dental surgeon and they put me to sleep I woke up it felt like a snap. I had twelve teeth removed. The exam was worse than the actual surgery. I’m eating ice cream chicken noodle soup. I want to thank all the people who supported me through this. I’m surprisingly not I. A ton of pain mostly just a little soreness I did almost fall out of the dentist chair when I woke up but the nurses were didn’t let that happen. Im just super super hungry now. For anyone who is afraid I hadn’t been to the dentist since I was a kid. And I say do it it’s not as bad as you think. I will post again once I’m healed thank you and I pass on the strength I had to do this to anyone that is afraid the tooth pain is worse then the after pain.
. This sounds like a huge success story, so would you mind for this thread to be moved to the success stories section, so that others can draw encouragement and strength from it?