• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

upset crying n angry

  • Thread starter Thread starter brooke cole
  • Start date Start date
B

brooke cole

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 20, 2015
Messages
113
Location
Ohio USA
Hi all. So heres my situation. Ok when i went for cconsultation the dentist said there some teeth he can save. I remember well. But last week my grandmother whom i dont get along with but also isnt the one taking me decides to call my dentist and sulposedly they told her theywere takingALL of my teeth. Im so confused n angry. I didnt even give him permission to talk to her. Advice please? im just frustrated
 
I know how you feel and I am getting all my teeth out this Thursday. The dentist said few could be saved. But oral surgeon said none can be. I very, very nervous - and that's an understatement. I am sending positive thoughts out to Universe for you. Once I absorbed the bad news from the doctor I began to try to deal with the fear. One way is being on this wonderful site for support. Look how good you've done so far...you're here for support, you made thru a consultation. You are stronger than you know. But, if you need to cry today you just do so...cry and cry it all out. All the best. You are not alone. BIG HUG.
 
Aww thank u so much. N i wish u goid luck on your appointment. Let me know how.it goes. Big hugs
 
Could you call the dentist? Maybe your grandmother isn't remembering correctly? I'm surprised they gave her any info. Are you in the US?
 
Maybe i dont onow. But yes im in the USA. My case manager is the one taking me to this appointment i dont know how my grandma got dentists number. But yes il give them a call
 
In the US, healthcare providers cannot release any information (even that you are one of their patients) without your consent. The only exception would be if you have a guardian and then information can be released to her/him.
 
Back
Top