C
CatUK
Member
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2010
- Messages
- 45
I was just wondering how very large cavities are fixed? My 2 front top teeth are badly decayed, all along the top and half way down the tooth (my gums above it are also discoloured, not sure if decay). I'm just wondering what will happen to fix them? They don't cause me any pain just major embarrassment. the main thing I am scared of is my first appointment and showing how bad my teeth are and also what he/she will do to them at the next appointment after that.
I am petrified of the injection, everywhere seems to say it's absolute agony. I've only ever had one injection in my life and that was for rubella when I was 11 and I remember the pain of it and how I almost cried and went really dizzy. I can't cope with that amount of pain again but I also can't cope with my confidence being rock bottom because of my teeth.
How are large cavities in the front teeth fixed and if I ask my dentist not to tell me all the problems I have everywhere else and just to focus on my front teeth for now will he?
I am petrified of the injection, everywhere seems to say it's absolute agony. I've only ever had one injection in my life and that was for rubella when I was 11 and I remember the pain of it and how I almost cried and went really dizzy. I can't cope with that amount of pain again but I also can't cope with my confidence being rock bottom because of my teeth.
How are large cavities in the front teeth fixed and if I ask my dentist not to tell me all the problems I have everywhere else and just to focus on my front teeth for now will he?