letsconnect
Administrator
Staff member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2005
- Messages
- 7,049
Hi JayCee, I've made your text slightly bigger because it was too hard to read, hope that's ok
.
I've never used a WaterPik so can't comment on the specifics, but why not use it while having a shower? That way, it doesn't matter if it sprays all over the place (as long as the shower is at least somewhat enclosed). Or is it attached to some sort of large reservoir?
.I've never used a WaterPik so can't comment on the specifics, but why not use it while having a shower? That way, it doesn't matter if it sprays all over the place (as long as the shower is at least somewhat enclosed). Or is it attached to some sort of large reservoir?


These sound much more fun and challenging. Of course I don't own a wetsuit so I'm not sure that making a change is a good thing.
Even with the super gentle flow I have to agree with the rest, it took practice to work it so I didn't feel like I was hitting everywhere but my gums and to not have Niagra Falls drooling out of the corner of my mouth. Well, okay, that still happens...but don't tell anyone!
????
(despite my love of electronic gadgets, this particular one does not appeal, lol
)

