• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Waterpik flosser

  • Thread starter Thread starter anonfemale
  • Start date Start date
A

anonfemale

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
553
How many times a day should you use a waterpik flosser?. Is it once or twice a day and if it's once, is it better to use it at night time?.
 
Personally I use it after eating to rinse away food
 
@kml Thank you. Do you press the on button and then the off button after some of the water has come out?. I'm still learning how to use it.
 
@anonfemale I just keep mine on and move it around until all the water has come out, and don't turn it off until then.
 
@Nervous The hygienist said that I have superficial inflammation and asked me to press just a bit harder with my toothbrush and I have to go again in 3 months time. Do you know what superficial inflammation means?
 
@anonfemale I'm afraid I don't know, I would probably call the clinic and ask what that meant or what that was if I were you.
 
Back
Top