M
Marty
Member
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2007
- Messages
- 62
- Location
- Winter Park, FL
Her website is healthjourneys.com. The one I am using now is targeted for panic and the title is Panic Attacks by Belleruth Naparstek. Another title I have is Relaxation & Wellness- Health Journeys by Belleruth Naparstek. The music is very calming and her voice is very reassuring and convincing. I have been through a lot of "relaxation" tapes and CD's over the years and hers are without a doubt (from my point of view) the best.

notice how it said 'could' happen not WILL happen. I have had about 6-8 extractions and they have all gone perfectly
. It might help to read over some of the success stories of extractions like
) -minus the cyst
... don't let it put you off though, serious complications are extremely rare (let's face it, most household items should carry similar warnings - "warning: this chair/table may cause a fractured jaw in the event of you tripping up or falling over" - actually, the chances of that are probably much much higher
).
The dentist will not see you if they are concerned about a virus...so I am once again in a holding pattern. Just once something is going to be easy and then I will have a stroke.

In theory, I can project into the future and think that I will just have to "suck it up" and go to the Dentist, but the closer the time comes, the more I panic and try to think up reasons why not to go. The tooth pain going away just makes it so much more easier to change our minds! But we both know that we can't avoid it forever, and that's the really scary part. The anticipation of what could happen, what will happen, if we will lose control, etc. is worse than the actual going through the thing we fear, I think, don't you? It has always been that way with me.![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
:
Dead woman walking! LOL