Z
zoetwelch
Junior member
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2014
- Messages
- 4
- Location
- Colorado
Hello!
So I need some help, and I'm very aware no one here is my therapist but, I have an anxiety disorder and my teeth happen to be the biggest pain in my tailbone right now. I recently went to the dentist and they said I had one cavity (which I got filled on Wednesday) but somehow I have convinced myself I have periodontal disease, just because my gums are a little inflamed and s bit loose on the bottom, but they don't bleed or are red, I only have one pocket that's 3-5mm deeps
, but I recently had a milk tooth fall out (it've had most of my milk teeth pulled because they never come out! The dentist says its because my teeth roots are quite long, yikes!) in that spot and I'm pretty sure its just from the strain of a new tooth growing in. Because I just went to the dentist and got an x-rays and filling from which I was then sent on my way saying nothing else was a problem, does anyone know why I have a pocket near my growing in adult tooth? my are my gums a bit loose? There was one part where the gum in between the bottom front teeth could literally peel away like a banana peel, it doesn't do that anyway, but I can still push/pull it own with my fingernail.
Any advice? My OCD and anxiety disorder are really not helping, and quite frankly my therapists aren't either
! So here I am, asking for help on the internet,
Thanks all
any advice?
So I need some help, and I'm very aware no one here is my therapist but, I have an anxiety disorder and my teeth happen to be the biggest pain in my tailbone right now. I recently went to the dentist and they said I had one cavity (which I got filled on Wednesday) but somehow I have convinced myself I have periodontal disease, just because my gums are a little inflamed and s bit loose on the bottom, but they don't bleed or are red, I only have one pocket that's 3-5mm deeps
, but I recently had a milk tooth fall out (it've had most of my milk teeth pulled because they never come out! The dentist says its because my teeth roots are quite long, yikes!) in that spot and I'm pretty sure its just from the strain of a new tooth growing in. Because I just went to the dentist and got an x-rays and filling from which I was then sent on my way saying nothing else was a problem, does anyone know why I have a pocket near my growing in adult tooth? my are my gums a bit loose? There was one part where the gum in between the bottom front teeth could literally peel away like a banana peel, it doesn't do that anyway, but I can still push/pull it own with my fingernail. Any advice? My OCD and anxiety disorder are really not helping, and quite frankly my therapists aren't either
! So here I am, asking for help on the internet, Thanks all

any advice?
Last edited: