• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wierd lump burst

X

x-marshie-x

Here to ask again haha,

The last time i visited the dentist i had this wierd lump at the back of my gum on the left bottom side of my mouth. The only way to describe it is like a tiny tongue over my wisdom tooth?? (dont no if that wil help)

Well last night i went to investigate it (poking and prodding) as it was big and swollen and noticed a white lump on the top so i decided to squeeze it and it burst into my mouth and did so for about 5 mins but it was like a yellowish cleary colour, there was no bad taste or anything.

Then i got my other half to check it as i was worried he shone a light at it and inside the lump it looked white. It has gone down in size now since last night but i am kind of worried about it.. :hidesbehindsofa:

Has anyone had this or can anyone help me with at least trying to explain what it could be????

It's an infection or abscess either from the tooth or from your gum, best get it checked.

rp

Back