B
bumblegirl
Junior member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2014
- Messages
- 8
Hi everyone. I joined this forum in December 2014 when I was meant to have my two bottom wisdom teeth out. I'm having them out under general anaesthetic but it was cancelled back then because I had a cold and if I'm honest I have totally avoided it ever since!
But I have made the decision that I am going to ask my dentist next week to refer me again and I will make sure I get it done this time!
It's easy to ignore my wisdom teeth when they are not causing me any pain but times like now when they are really hurting and my gums are so sore it makes me realise I don't want to keep going through this.
Any way I was terrified last time and surprise surprise I am already scared this time.
I'm mainly scared of the general anaesthetic and the thought that something could go wrong while I'm out or that I won't wake up at all and I don't like hospitals any way. It's just making me panic the thought of it, it really feels like the end of the world!
Also I am worried I will have nerve damage because apparently my lower left wisdom tooth is very close to the nerve.
I want to get over this worrying now because last time I couldn't eat or sleep for about a week before the op! Any advice greatly appreciated xx
But I have made the decision that I am going to ask my dentist next week to refer me again and I will make sure I get it done this time!
It's easy to ignore my wisdom teeth when they are not causing me any pain but times like now when they are really hurting and my gums are so sore it makes me realise I don't want to keep going through this.
Any way I was terrified last time and surprise surprise I am already scared this time.
I'm mainly scared of the general anaesthetic and the thought that something could go wrong while I'm out or that I won't wake up at all and I don't like hospitals any way. It's just making me panic the thought of it, it really feels like the end of the world!
Also I am worried I will have nerve damage because apparently my lower left wisdom tooth is very close to the nerve.
I want to get over this worrying now because last time I couldn't eat or sleep for about a week before the op! Any advice greatly appreciated xx