• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Wisdom teeth removal

A

aam

Junior member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
8
Location
Mississauga
Im 38 years old and im so nervous to remove my wisdom teeth my dentist is giving me a referral for a dental surgeon because he doesn't offer iv sedation but when speaking to the surgeon I was quoted $4300.00 and its quite expensive and really not what I can afford at the moment I'm speaking to a different dentist office I was quoted $2,500 with laughing gas I'm scared that I won't be able to handle the noise and the pressure on laughing gas I just need some tips or suggestions on what I should do
 
Back
Top