• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

19 years old with gum pocket, bad anxiety

No, it's perfectly possible to wiggle a tooth, especially a lower incisor. They're designed that way to take up some of the "shock" when chewing.
Thought you had an appointment today to get this checked?

No, it's perfectly possible to wiggle a tooth, especially a lower incisor. They're designed that way to take up some of the "shock" when chewing.
Thought you had an appointment today to get this checked?

Ohhh okay thank you, and no it's on Friday!

That's the trouble with being retired, you forget what day it is, no more Monday morning feeling :)

Anyway, don't worry about your gums, you'll be fine.

BTW I do like York, it's a lovely city, especially at this time of year when all the daffodils are out. Do they still do the booze cruise on the Ouse? :) I enjoyed that the last time I was there.

That's the trouble with being retired, you forget what day it is, no more Monday morning feeling :)

Anyway, don't worry about your gums, you'll be fine.

BTW I do like York, it's a lovely city, especially at this time of year when all the daffodils are out. Do they still do the booze cruise on the Ouse? :) I enjoyed that the last time I was there.

Thank you! Yes it's nice and I think so, although haven't heard much about it this year!

Hiya. Mines exactly the same however does not bleed or feel ‘wriggly’ when I floss the whole piece of gum detatches between the teeth- very freaky. My dentist was not worried about this at all. Hope this helps x x

Attachments

• 321C93C6-7F3E-4CE0-8075-D1C701A7FFC7.jpeg
    321C93C6-7F3E-4CE0-8075-D1C701A7FFC7.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 17
It's called a split papilla, not a big deal but easy to remove surgically if it bugs you.

Back