• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

8 more days!!!

• Thread starter Jenniferrenee16
  • Start date
Jenniferrenee16

Jenniferrenee16

In 8 days im getting my dentures. So many what ifs. Im scared!

Good luck let us know how you get on please :butterfly:

Scared is natural but you will be back on here saying how quick and easy it was xxxx

Hi! Its been a week and it was not scary and did not hurt at all! Nothin like i thought it would be. However i want a cheeseburger sooo bad!

Great job! LOL I have a feeling I am going to be craving cheeseburgers too! So Proud of you and you must be proud of yourself as well! :)

You may have to hang on a while for that but will make it even more delicious by waiting for it :)
You have done really well, but isn't all that time wasted worrying annoying!!! but you can't tell your brain that no matter how many times people tell you how easy it is now a days you can help thinking you will be different from everyone else.
D.J

I know! Lol such a waste of time and energy to worry!

Well done :jump::respect: I am putting a link here, it might help with some foods you may be able to eat

Thanks i appreciate that!

Back