L
[email protected]
Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2014
- Messages
- 76
Hey,
i went to the dentist on Tuesday and they said I need 3 fillings in terrified to say the least it's all I've thought about and it terrifies me I've been fishing which I enjoy etc and I still think about it the appointment is next Tuesday. I said id have them all done in one go which would take about an hour and require 2 injections
when I came out of the office I was terrified/ sweaty hands couldn't catch my breath I still have panic attacks just thinking about it, should I do It all
in one or spread it pity over two?
Also what does the injection feel like I don't mind other injections but I had a bad experience when I was 12 I'm 19 now the sting lasted 5 seconds but I can't stand sudden pain Even if it's for a few seconds. What does it feel like she said she would use the numbing gel but I'm still scared it will hurt what does it feel like I just want to know
i went to the dentist on Tuesday and they said I need 3 fillings in terrified to say the least it's all I've thought about and it terrifies me I've been fishing which I enjoy etc and I still think about it the appointment is next Tuesday. I said id have them all done in one go which would take about an hour and require 2 injections
when I came out of the office I was terrified/ sweaty hands couldn't catch my breath I still have panic attacks just thinking about it, should I do It allin one or spread it pity over two?
Also what does the injection feel like I don't mind other injections but I had a bad experience when I was 12 I'm 19 now the sting lasted 5 seconds but I can't stand sudden pain Even if it's for a few seconds. What does it feel like she said she would use the numbing gel but I'm still scared it will hurt what does it feel like I just want to know




because I had no clue what to expect. The second time, same deal, but I handled it better (aka I didn't tear up). However for me, I would rather get the needles and be really numbed up then feeling any pain when they are working on my teeth. And I'm pretty adamant that they give me plenty of time to properly be numbed before they start working on my mouth.