• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Ah guys I need your help :(

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
That's a tough one - maybe you could call or email your dentist and ask what he would do if it was himself (and tell him about your concerns)? That might make it easier to make a decision 🙂

S

Sscared

That's a tough one - maybe you could call or email your dentist and ask what he would do if it was himself (and tell him about your concerns)? That might make it easier to make a decision 🙂
I ended up putting it off, it’s now booked for January 5th.

I’m so nervous! This dentist had a lab area on site and said I can have a temporary denture on the area if a couple of these teeth need to come out after the cleaning.

Does anyone know what the process is, like do they do an impression before the cleaning or after teeth are extracted? Does it take long to make the temporary piece? It’s going to be so weird having teeth out and then waiting for replacements and walking out without this mess. I’m so nervous but also excited at finally getting some work done. It’s such an odd feeling

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Feel free to ask these questions in the "Ask a Dentist" section 🙂. Or maybe you could email your dentist and ask?

From your previous posts, it doesn't sound as if it's a given that they'll come out at all - only a worst-case scenario. Congratulations on booking the appointment 👏🎉