• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

All four wisdom teeth pulled at once Tommorow morning I'm terrified

M

Mashaustin

I'm 16 and tommrow am getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning I'm looking for advice/ help I'm terrified for what's seems like no reason I had to choose light sedation where I'll be conscious, I couldn't do heavy sedation because of how big I am. My insurance won't cover the hospital trip to be unconscious for the operation. I don't know what to expect and am just losing my mind:scared:

I hope everything goes smoothly for you. :bear:

I'm 16 and tommrow am getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning I'm looking for advice/ help I'm terrified for what's seems like no reason I had to choose light sedation where I'll be conscious, I couldn't do heavy sedation because of how big I am. My insurance won't cover the hospital trip to be unconscious for the operation. I don't know what to expect and am just losing my mind:scared:

Ah bless you. You will be awake, but not totally aware or bothered about what is happening. Thinking of you, I am sure you will be fine.

Kim

Good luck and just think it will be over soon :)

Back