L
Lexie35
Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2018
- Messages
- 89
- Location
- Canada
About a week ago I had some extractions done, 2 being wisdom teeth. I try not to use one side of my mouth for eating because I don't want food to get caught on the extraction site. I'm noticing that on that side my teeth (molars) seem to be sore (when I do chew on that side).
Also, near my extraction site of one of my incisors I'm feeling something sticking out from my gums (going forward). Is this like a piece of a root or tooth that was extracted or something?
I also think I may be getting a sore on a different extraction area (kind of on the inside of your gym area). Is this normal when you get teeth removed? Are your gums more prone to sores? I also don't have a partial denture yet. So I know it's not due to 'friction'
Are these all common things?
Also, near my extraction site of one of my incisors I'm feeling something sticking out from my gums (going forward). Is this like a piece of a root or tooth that was extracted or something?
I also think I may be getting a sore on a different extraction area (kind of on the inside of your gym area). Is this normal when you get teeth removed? Are your gums more prone to sores? I also don't have a partial denture yet. So I know it's not due to 'friction'
Are these all common things?