S
Spitfire10
Junior member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2011
- Messages
- 3
Hi,
I have noticed today that two black lines have appeared on the bottom row of my teeth, second tooth in from the back. It has only just appeared over night and the line starts in the middle of my tooth and the black lines are on the same tooth on both sides of my mouth. One is quite easy to see but the other is barely noticeable. I noticed them when I was brushing me teeth and was worried if it was my teeth rotting...
. I have had a good set of teeth all my life but until these black lines appeared I fear my teeth will 'erode' now
Is there any way my dentist can get rid of them/clean them?
Thanks in advance,
Spitfire.
I have noticed today that two black lines have appeared on the bottom row of my teeth, second tooth in from the back. It has only just appeared over night and the line starts in the middle of my tooth and the black lines are on the same tooth on both sides of my mouth. One is quite easy to see but the other is barely noticeable. I noticed them when I was brushing me teeth and was worried if it was my teeth rotting...
. I have had a good set of teeth all my life but until these black lines appeared I fear my teeth will 'erode' now
Is there any way my dentist can get rid of them/clean them?Thanks in advance,
Spitfire.
But what I find strange is it has just appeared just like that and I hardly ever eat sweets and I tend to avoid fizzy/soft drinks but i do drink alot of tea, 2 or 3 cups a day, maybe just the one. I seriously hope its not rot because I dont want my teeth to get ruined!
But I can confirm that there is no sign of tooth decay on the top of the 2 teeth, only a tiny black line in the groove of the 2 teeth
.