scaredstiff
Well-known member
- Joined
- May 20, 2007
- Messages
- 2,265
- Location
- Wales
Re: extraction tomorrow, very tempted to cancel!
Yes, but childbirth is something we women specialise in, isn't it, so we get through it, OK with pain, but we get through it because we have to because we know the men can't or wouldn't even if they could whereas going to the dentist is something open to both women and men and in the case of us ladies, I believe (ha ha, who am I trying to convince) we're not really that scared it's just that we have inbuilt into us that we should do the decent thing and show the men how weak we mere females are. Well that's our excuse ladies, what reason men can give for being scared, I've yet to think up.
Only joking one and all, it's good to make light of things sometimes.
Yes, but childbirth is something we women specialise in, isn't it, so we get through it, OK with pain, but we get through it because we have to because we know the men can't or wouldn't even if they could whereas going to the dentist is something open to both women and men and in the case of us ladies, I believe (ha ha, who am I trying to convince) we're not really that scared it's just that we have inbuilt into us that we should do the decent thing and show the men how weak we mere females are. Well that's our excuse ladies, what reason men can give for being scared, I've yet to think up.
Only joking one and all, it's good to make light of things sometimes.


![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)
![Cloud 9 [smiley=cloud9.gif] [smiley=cloud9.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cloud9.gif)

Oh and no cancelling allowed under my reign!!! mwuhahahahahaha...
and if it is I will delete it![Scared [smiley=scared.gif] [smiley=scared.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/scared.gif)
![Ashamed [smiley=ashamed.gif] [smiley=ashamed.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/ashamed.gif)
you must be so relieved that it's finally over and done! I havn't had any teeth extracted (yet, but am due to have at least 1 out) so I'm not too sure about the dry socket thing, maybe try posting a question in the dentistry questions answered forum and one of the dentist or other members will let you know. 
and maybe query this one in the Dentistry Questions Section, I don't actually know the answer but wonder was the pain definitely in the tooth itself or could it have been an instrument scraping part of the inside of your mouth which wasn't numb maybe? Was there any infection present? Why not discuss it with your dentist should you need another extraction and he can give you an extra large dose of LA as sometimes that's all it takes. Still glad it was only a 2!