B
Banned
Member
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2012
- Messages
- 26
- Location
- Central Florida
LITTLE BIT!!! You're amazing!![]()
Lol I wouldnt go that far.. But thanks so much for the support. One question though is he said not to spit or suck . An has me biting a gause now. Said it would bleed a little an to change the gause in a hour. Well wny dont I want to spit this blood out ? An it seems like alot of blood...but I dont know obviously since I dont get dental work done. Just seems like my mouth is fell of blood an I let the spit dribble out of my mouth in the sink a few times an its all blood. Thoughts? About bow long it may take or when should I start to panic? What to ear now too?
Last edited:

thanks... It kinda happended so fast that I dont know I went with the intentions of talking an whining an or crying lol but ...i dont know I just kinda shook my head an yeah yeah take a look....then kinda shook my head an said yeah pull it. Sigh. So strange I know. For whatever reason it went that way but yeah he is an older guy an is so nice an gentle. If you can use that word but its hard to focus on that cause I drift away thinking about my visit next month for the filling an wonder if I can deal with the extra time that takes an the sounds that go with it. After all I got that tunnel vison today an wanted to black out or vomit. I had to take a few mins an fan myself with my hat. Which I wore jeans in there cause doctors offices always seem cold but after he numbed me I was sweating like mad. ![Hugging [smiley=hugging.gif] [smiley=hugging.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hugging.gif)
with my tounge only did it a few times but I just get queezy an slight jaw pressure with a tad ache.
)
