• Dental Phobia Support

    Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

    Register now to access all the features of the forum.

extracting a root canaled tooth with a crown

  • Thread starter Thread starter lillyh
  • Start date Start date
A big THANK YOU again..You are probaby correct...I guess not knowing if it is the root causing the pain or something else I guess has me worried..But I just have to get through tonight and tomorrow...I will relax and enjoy my dinner...Have a good night!
 
Anytime, you are most welcome. I have enjoyed our little chat.

I forget about the time difference it is 12.50am here and I am getting a bit tired now, understatement. I am having a cuppa then I am oft to bed. :off-to-bed:

I am hoping you are going to be okay so try not to worry it really does make things seem worse. :hug5::hug5::hug5::friends:
 
Back
Top